Dell Optiplex 5480 23.8″ FHD AIO i5-10500T 8GB 1TB W10P (SNS548A001)
- Display 23.8″ FHD 1920×1080 IPS Non-Touch Anti-Glare, Camera, Bronze PSU
- Intel® Core™ i5-10500T ( 6 Cores, 12 MB Cache, 12 Threads, 2.3 GHz up to 3.8 GHz, 35 W)
- Chipset Intel® Q470 Chipset
- OS Win10Pro 64 bit
- RAM 8GB 1X8GB DDR4 2666MHz Non-ECC
- HDD 2.5 inch 1TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
- Optical drive None
- Graphic Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- Wireless/BT Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, Dual-band 2×2 802.11ax with MU-MIMO + Bluetooth 5.0
- Mouse&KB Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (Thai) KM636 Black
- PowerSupply 80 PLUS internal Power Supply Unit (PSU); 155 W typical 85% Efficient PSU (80 PLUS Bronze)
- 1 RJ-45 port 10/100/1000 Mbps (rear)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port (side)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port with PowerShare (side)
- 2 USB 2.0 ports with Smart Power On (rear)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (rear)
- 1 Universal audio jack (side), 1 Line-out audio port (rear)
- 1 DP++ 1.4/HDCP 2.3 port (rear)
- Stand Type Height Adjustable Stand
- Warranty 3Yr Pro Support
OptiPlex 5480 All-in-One Operating system
Flexible configurations: Embrace new productivity features at the same affordable price you’ve come to expect. With multiple configuration options, you purchase only the features you need.
Seamless collaboration: Intelligent Audio makes smart adjustments to communication to collaborate more efficiently. The optional pop-up web camera with optional Infrared + Full HD hides safely out of sight when not in use and adds a layer of security with facial recognition through Windows Hello and Microsoft Skype for Business. Also featuring a quad microphone array for crystal clear communications.
Immersion in work: New 24” Touch and Non-Touch FHD displays offer 18.5% larger active area than previous gen and now featuring InfinityEdge slim bezel.
Built smart: Featuring Windows 10 Modern Standby to enable an instant on / instant off user experience to achieve low power and constant connectivity. Designed to meet the Global Standard Platform with Energy Star certification.
Artificial Intelligence-enhanced: With the AI-powered Dell Optimizer ExpressResponse, your system will continually learn and adapt to how you work to optimize the performance of your top 5 apps.
Power your workday: Built with Intel® Pentium® and Core™ i3 to i7 processors for uncompromising performance.
Next-Gen graphics: Tackle the most graphically-intensive workloads with the NVIDIA™ GTX 1050 K1 discrete graphics.
Boot up faster than ever: With an M.2 slot for Intel® Optane™ and SSD, and up to 64GB 2933 MHz DDR4 memory (2933MHz requires Intel Core i7 or above), your system will never stutter on power-intensive programs.
Agile connectivity: Featuring Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201, you’ll benefit from the latest generation WiFi technology, supporting faster top transfer speeds.
Intelligence built in. Modernization built on
Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is transforming the employee experience and ensuring IT has proactive, predictive and automated solutions to deliver on the promise of a modern workday, while simplifying their ability to deploy, secure, manage and support their environment.
Deploy: ProDeploy in the Unified Workspace allows IT to move away from traditional, high-touch, manual deployment, and instead, ship devices preconfigured with company apps and settings from the Dell factory directly to their end users—having end users up and working on day one.
Secure: Dell Trusted Devices provide a foundation to a modern workforce environment with invisible and seamless protection to ensure smarter, faster experiences. End users stay productive and IT stays confident with modern security solutions for the Dell Trusted Device.
Manage: Dell Client Command Suite + VMware Workspace ONE offers integrated capabilities that deliver a unified endpoint management experience for IT, enabling them to manage firmware, OS, and apps from one console, while also creating seamless experiences for end users.
Support: ProSupport resolves hardware issues up to 11x faster than the competition. ProSupport for PCs offers 24×7 access to in-region ProSupport engineers who contact IT when critical issues arise, so you can focus on what’s next, not what just happened.
ProSupport Plus helps IT stay a step ahead and virtually eliminate unplanned downtime due to hardware issues. You get all the capabilities of ProSupport, as well as AI-driven alerts to prevent failures and repairs for accidents.
OptiPlex 5480 All-in-One Ports & Slots
1. Full HD camera (optional) | 2. FHD infrared (IR) camera (optional) | 3. IR emitters | 4. Camera status light (optional) | 5. Speakers | 6. Power button/power status light | 7. Array microphones
OptiPlex 5480 All-in-One Ports & Slots
19. Hard drive activity light
OptiPlex 5480 All-in-One Dimensions & Weight
Non-Touch: 1. Height: 34.4mm (13.54″) | 2. Width: 54.0mm (21.26″) | 3. Depth: 52.80mm (2.07″) | Max Weight: 6.59 kg (14.52 lb) | Min Weight : 5.85 kg (12.89 lb)