Dell Optiplex 7480 23.8″ AIO i7-10700 8GB 256SSD+1TB (SNS748A002)
Dell Optiplex 7480 23.8″ FHD AIO i7-10700 8GB 256SSD+1TB Win10Pro (SNS748A002)
- Display 23.8″ FHD 1920×1080 IPS Non-Touch Anti-Glare,IR Camera, Platinum PSU
- CPU Intel® Core™ i7-10700 ( 8 Cores, 16 MB Cache, 16 Threads, 2.9 GHz uto 4.8 GHz, 65W)
- Chipset Intel® Q470 Chipset
- OS Win10Pro 64 bit
- RAM 8GB 1X8GB DDR4 2933 MHz Non-ECC
- HDD M.2 256GB PCIe NVMe Class 40 Solid State Drive + 2.5 inch 1TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
- Optical drive None
- Graphic NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1650, 4 GB, GDDR5
- Wireless/BT Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, Dual-band 2×2 802.11ax with MU-MIMO + Bluetooth5.0
- Mouse&KB Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (Thai) KM636 Black
- PowerSupply 80 PLUS internal Power Supply Unit (PSU), Platinum 220W PSU
- 1 RJ-45 port 10/100/1000 Mbps (rear)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port (side)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port with PowerShare (side)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports with Smart Power On (rear)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (rear)
- 1 Line-out audio port (rear), 1 Universal audio jack (side)
- 1 DP++ 1.4/HDCP 2.3 port (rear)
- 1 HDMI In port (rear), 1 HDMI Out port (rear)
- Stand Type Height Adjustable Stand
- Warranty 3Yr Pro Support
OptiPlex 7480 All-in-One Operating System
Seamless collaboration: Intel® Unite® ready – provides seamless collaboration to quickly start meetings and share wireless content without delay.
Clear communication: Intelligent Audio makes smart adjustments to communication and collaborate more efficiently. The optional pop-up web camera with optional Infrared + Full HD hides safely out of sight when not in use and adds a layer of security with facial recognition through Windows Hello and Microsoft® Skype for Business. Also featuring a quad microphone array for crystal clear communications.
Built smart: Featuring Windows 10 Modern Standby to enable an instant on / instant off user experience to achieve low power and constant connectivity. Designed to meet the Global Standard Platform with Energy Star® certification.
Artificial Intelligence-enhanced: With the AI-powered Dell Optimizer ExpressResponse, your system will continually learn and adapt to how you work to optimize the performance of your top 5 apps.
Power your workday: Built with 10th generation Intel® Core™ up to i9 processors and 10 cores and up to 65W CPU support for uncompromising performance. Optional Intel® vPro® processors offer businesses the performance, manageability, built-in security features, and stability of an Intel® platform and align to a future-proof roadmap.
Next-Gen graphics: Tackle the most graphically-intensive workloads with the latest NVIDIA® GTX 1650 discrete graphics.
Boot up faster than ever: With dual M.2 slots for Intel® Optane™, SSD, and up to 64GB 2933 MHz DDR4 memory (2933MHz requires Intel Core i7 or above), your system will never stutter on power-intensive programs.
Agile connectivity: Featuring Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201, you’ll benefit from the latest generation WiFi technology, supporting faster top transfer speeds.
Intelligence built-in. Modernization built-on.
Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is transforming the employee experience and ensuring IT has proactive, predictive and automated solutions to deliver on the promise of a modern workday, while simplifying their ability to deploy, secure, manage and support their environment.
Deploy: ProDeploy in the Unified Workspace allows IT to move away from traditional, high-touch, manual deployment, and instead, ship devices preconfigured with company apps and settings from the Dell factory directly to their end users—having end users up and working on day one.
Secure: Dell Trusted Devices provide a foundation to a modern workforce environment with invisible and seamless protection to ensure smarter, faster experiences. End users stay productive and IT stays confident with modern security solutions for the Dell Trusted Device.
Manage: Dell Client Command Suite + VMware Workspace ONE offers integrated capabilities that deliver a unified endpoint management experience for IT, enabling them to manage firmware, OS, and apps from one console, while also creating seamless experiences for end users.
Support: ProSupport resolves hardware issues up to 11x faster than the competition. ProSupport for PCs offers 24×7 access to in-region ProSupport engineers who contact IT when critical issues arise, so you can focus on what’s next, not what just happened.
ProSupport Plus helps IT stay a step ahead and virtually eliminate unplanned downtime due to hardware issues. You get all the capabilities of ProSupport, as well as AI-driven alerts to prevent failures and repairs for accidents.
OptiPlex 7480 All-in-One Ports & Slots
1.Full HD webcam | 2.Camera status indicator | 3.FHD infrared (IR) camera | 4.FHD camera | 5.Infrared emitters | 6.Camera status indicator | 7.Display | 8.Speakers | 9.Power button/ power status indicator | 10.Array microphones
11.Cable cover screw hole | 12.HDMI Out port | 13.HDMI In port | 14.DP++ 1.4/HDCP 2.3 port | 15.RJ-45 port 10/100/1000 Mbps | 16.2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports with Smart Power On | 17.2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports | 18.Line-out audio port | 19.Power connector
20.SD 4.0 card slot | 21.USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port | 22.Universal audio jack | 23.USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port with PowerShare
24.Hard drive status indicator
OptiPlex 7480 All-in-One Dimensions & Weight
1. Height: 344.00 mm (13.54″) | 2. Width: 540.20 mm (21.26″) | 3. Depth: 52.80 mm (2.07″) | Minimum weight: 5.95 kg (13.11 lb), Maximum weight: 6.32 kg (13.93 lb)
1. Height: 344.00 mm (13.54″) | 2. Width: 540.20 mm (21.26″) | 3. Depth: 52.80 mm (2.07″) | Minimum weight: 5.94 kg (13.09 lb), Maximum weight: 6.61 kg (14.57 lb)