Dell Latitude 7520 i7-1165G7 UMA 16GB 512GB SSD Win10P SNS7520001
Dell Latitude 7520 i7-1165G7 UMA 16GB 512GB SSD W10P
Dell Latitude 7520 i7-1165G7 UMA 16GB 512GB SSD W10P
- Display 15.6” UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Anti-glare, Super Low Power, Non-Touch, ComfortView Plus Low Blue Light, WVA 400 nits, sRGB 100%, HD IR Cam + Proximity Sensor+Privacy Shutter , Mic, WLAN, Carbon Fiber
- CPU Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor ( 4 Core, up to 4.7GHz, 12M Cache)
- Graphic Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
- OS Windows 10 Pro (64bit) English
- RAM 16GB LPDDR4 SDRAM (on board) 4266MHz
- HDD M.2 512GB PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Optical drive None
- Wireless/BT Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 2×2 802.11ax 160MHz + Bluetooth 5.1
- Ethernet None
- 2x USB Type C ThunderboltTM 4.0 with Power Delivery & DisplayPort
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1, One with PowerShare
- 1x HDMI 2.0
- 1x USD 4.0 Memory card reader
- Wedge-shaped Lock slot
- Keyboard Single Pointing Backlit Thai Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader in power button
- Battery/Power 4 Cell 63WHr ExpressCharge Capable Battery, 65W Type-C Epeat Adapter
- Weight Starting weight: 1.53 kg
- Warranty 3Yr Pro Support + 3yr battery service support
Dell Latitude Operating System
Welcome to a new age of intelligence
New ExpressConnect automatically joins the strongest access point in the office and directs bandwidth to critical applications, wherever you work.
With Intel® Adaptix™ Technology, prioritize your most important apps, so they open faster and perform better.
Get to work fast with our PC proximity sensor enabled by Intel® Context Sensing Technology that detects your presence to instantly wake and log you in via the IR camera and Windows Hello, all without lifting a finger. It locks when you walk away, so your work stays safer.
Dell Optimizer extends runtime and improves battery performance by adapting to your patterns. ExpressCharge Boost delivers up to 35% charge in about 20 minutes, or up to 80% charge in an hour with ExpressCharge.
Collaborate like you’re in the same room. Intelligent Audio enhances your audio quality and reduces background noises, so you can hear and be heard, creating a better conference experience for all.
Maximum productivity in more places
Jump into work: Power on by opening the lid, then stay synced thanks to Modern Standby capability. Log in instantly with ExpressSign-in proximity sensor or optional fingerprint reader in the power button.
Connect confidently: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) delivers nearly 3x faster speeds and next-gen security to PCs and wireless networks. When on the move without Wi-Fi, stay connected with fast 4G LTE mobile mobile broadband speeds. And travel with ease with eSIM technology that connects to more global carriers without having to switch SIM cards.
Work wherever: Our laptops feature Corning® Gorilla® Glass, which offers premium glass innovation for better readability and durability, so you can work anywhere your job takes you.
Improved performance: Up to the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors when paired with the Intel® Evo™ platform deliver businesses the built-in security features, manageability, and stability IT needs along with consistent responsiveness, long real-world battery life and instant wake for an exceptional employee experience anywhere.
Work fast, stay cool: Dell’s unique Dual Opposite Outlet fans provide revolutionary cooling in a compact size. Side venting increases efficiency and maximizes airflow to improve system response time, battery life and quietness. Additionally, IT can manage thermals within the BIOS, which saves on storage size and allows IT to focus on other work.
Maximize productivity: Available 4K or FHD display with 400 nits also features ComfortView Plus, an always-on, built-in low blue light solution that reduces harmful blue light while delivering excellent color. TÜV Rheinland certified.
The feeling of premium: Modern Pro keyboard design and new touchpad with quiet click and larger surface area offer more precision and comfort.
Modern design your way: Carbon Fiber and aluminum options let you choose your premium modern business style.
Commitment to sustainability: Dell pioneered the use of reclaimed carbon fiber in PCs, and through an innovative process, we utilize even more in our 7000 Series. The result? A lighter PC with more recyclable carbon fiber. We switched to low VOC waterborne paint on 100% of painted parts, which aims to create a healthier work environment. EPEAT Gold registered.
Modernize your experience with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace.
Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is the gold standard approach to helping you achieve a modernized endpoint environment and deliver an optimized end user experience. Dell’s software and services solutions integrate with current endpoint environments and provide enhanced efficiencies, actionable insights and an optimized experience across deployment, security, management and support.
Gains from implementing Dell Technologies Unified Workspace offset hardware and IT costs
- Modern factory provisioning and reduce deployment time by 50%
- Comprehensive endpoint security above and below the OS
- Unified management from one console of your choice
- Predictive, proactive support to reduce support calls by up to 46% and resolve issues 6x faster
Dell Latitude Ports & slots
Dimensions & Weight