Dell 5070 MC i5-9500T 8GB 256GM.2 1TB W10P (SNS57MC002)
Dell Optiplex 5070 Micro
Dell Optiplex 5070 MC i5-9500T 8GB 256GM.2 1TB W10P (SNS57MC002)
- Window 10 Pro 64 bit
- Intel® Core™ i5-9500T (6 Cores/9MB/6T/2.2GHz up to 3.7GHz/35W)
- Intel® Q370 Chipset
- 8GB (1X8GB) 2666MHz DDR4 Non-ECC
- M.2 256GB PCIe NVMe Class 35 Solid State Drive+2.5 inch 1TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
- No Optical Drive
- No Monitor
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560, Dual-band 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO + Bluetooth 5
- USB Keyboard + Mouse
- 90 Watt AC Adapter
- 2 Display + 1 VGA, 1 RJ-45
- 6 External USB: 5 x 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (1 front – PowerShare/4 rear – 1 SmartPower On) and
- 1 USB Type-C x 3.1 Gen 2 (front)”
- 1 M.2 for storage(22x80mm or 22x30mm), 1M.2 for wireless (22x30mm)
- 3 Years Pro Support Next Business Day Onsite Service
Dell Optiplex 5070 Micro Specification
เลือกรุ่น Dell Optiplex 5070 Micro
Expand your productivity.
Designed to tackle the workday
Powerful performance. Smart solutions.
Power your success: With 9th gen Intel® Processors and up to 32GB memory, every business task is a breeze and turns even the smallest, routine tasks into huge productivity gains.
Smooth, speedy performance: Upgraded 2666MHz DDR4 is the fastest and most efficient memory available that maximizes responsiveness and multitasking, for seamless operation.
Boot up faster than ever: Launch your most-used files and applications in a flash with optional Intel® Optane™ memory. Adaptive to user needs, it preloads and accelerates frequently used applications and files, providing better responsiveness without compromising storage capacity. Everyday tasks are up to twice as responsive with Intel® Optane™ memory1.
Unify your workspace: Support up to three monitors with two native DisplayPorts and optional third port. Choose from third DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0b, VGA, or USB Type-C™ Alt Mode.
Manage and secure with ease
Ultimate convenience: Manage all your Windows 10 endpoints from one console with Dell Client Command Suite and VMware Workspace ONE integration.
Be secure: OptiPlex features TPM, chassis intrusion switches and optional cable and port covers. In a world of growing attacks, keep your competitive advantage yours with Dell Trusted Devices that have embedded and optional security solutions and services.
Work confidently: Dell SafeBIOS provides the assurance that the BIOS has not been tampered with or adjusted unknowingly. Additionally, Dell SafeData gives end users the freedom to smartly collaborate knowing data they create is protected, even when it is created and stored in the cloud.