Lenovo ThinkSystem ST250 E-2124G 8GB 2x2TB (7Y45S0JU00)
Lenovo ThinkSystem ST250 E-2124G 8GB 2x2TB RAID 530-8i (7Y45S0JU00)
- Intel Xeon E-2124G Processor (3.40GHz, 4C/4T, 8MB Cache, 71W)
- 1 x 8GB TruDDR4 2666MHz (1Rx8, 1.2V) UDIMM
- 2 x 2TB 7.2K SATA 6Gb 3.5inch Hot Swap 512n HDD
- ThinkSystem RAID 530-8i PCIe 12Gb Adapter
- DVD-RW Optical Drive
- XClarity Controller Standard
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-T ports (RJ-45)
- 2 x 550W(230V/115V) Platinum Hot-Swap Power Supply
- 3 Years warranty 24x7x4, Part and Labor, On-site
- ไม่รวม Keyboard and Mouse
รับสิทธิ์แลกซื้อ UPS ในราคา
- APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1500, 230V (BR1500GI) 13,500 บาท
- APC Smart-UPS C 1000VA/600Watt (SMC1000IC) 13,500 บาท
- APC Smart-UPS C 1500VA/900Watt (SMC1500IC) 18,000 บาท
รับสิทธิ์แลกซื้อ Windows Server ในราคา (ฟรีติดตั้ง)
- Windows Server 2019 Essential (ROK) 13,000 บาท
- Windows Server 2019 Standard 16 Core (ROK) 26,000 บาท
AntiVirus for WIndows Server (ฟรีติดตั้ง)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 1,700 บาท
ThinkSystem ST250 Tower Server
Enterprise-quality tower server for remote and branch offices
The Lenovo ThinkSystem ST250 is a fully-featured, single-socket, easily-managed rackable tower server for the small-to-medium-sized business (SMB) or remote office/ branch office (ROBO) environment.
The ST250 harnesses enterprise-level server power with the next-generation Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processors in tandem with a wide range of storage options and seamless integration with Lenovo’s XClarity management system.
From web serving, system management, and near-side data backup, the ST250 supports several workloads. Intel SGX provides security for blockchain applications.
Enterprise flexibility and manageability
The ThinkSystem ST250 features a highly flexible design that deploys server performance where it’s needed and adapts as requirements change over time. Expand storage configurations with up to 16x 2.5-inch hot-swappable HDDs/SSDs and an internal M.2 module, while protecting data with various RAID options.
Increase performance and connectivity with GPU support, multiple PCIe slots, and lightning-quick TruDDR4 memory. Lenovo XClarity software provides easy-to-use systems management and dramatically reduces provisioning time, while an array of XClarity integrators allow utilization of XClarity through external IT applications to streamline IT management and contain costs.
Designed for ROBO use
The ThinkSystem ST250 is engineered for the remote office / branch office environment. A compact footprint and office-quiet cooling system satisfy on-premises use.
Power supply redundancy options with dual-redundant AC power at 550W result in critical asset dependability. These components increase server uptime, workplace productivity, and asset security; the ideal solution for an environment without a dedicated on-site IT support system.
|Processors||1x Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processors|
|Memory||Up to 64GB in 4x DIMM slots using 16GB DIMMs 2666MHz TruDDR4|
|Expansion Slots||x1 lane PCIe Gen3 in x1 slot; x16 lane PCIe Gen 3 in x16 slot (for GPU); x4 PCIe Gen3 in x4 slot; x4 PCIe Gen3 in x8 slot|
|Drive Bays||Up to 8x 3.5″ simple-swap and hot-swap SATA/SAS bays; up to 16x 2.5″ hot-swap SATA/SAS; 2x 5.25″ media bay (for optical drive or tape); 1x M.2 support|
|HBA/RAID Support||Intel RSTe Software RAID support; multiple hardware RAID configurations supported|
|Systems Management||Lenovo XClarity Controller; TPM 1.2 embedded (optional to TPM 2.0)|
|Limited Warranty||1- and 3-year customer replaceable unit and onsite service, next business day 9×5, optional service upgrades|