HPE MSA 1060 16Gb Fibre Channel SFF Storage (R0Q85A)
- 24 Drive Bay SFF 2U Base Storage Systems
- Dual Hot-Swappable Active/Active Controllers
- 2 Host Ports Per Controller / 4 Host Ports per Array
- 4 x HPE MSA 1.8TB SAS 12G Enterprise 10K SFF (2.5in) M2 3yr Wty HDD
- HPE MSA 16Gb Short Wave Fibre Channel SFP+ 4-pack Transceiver
- HPE 3 Year Foundation Care 24×7 MSA 1060 Storage Service
HPE MSA 1060 Overview
Need a modern shared storage array which is flash-ready and affordable with what’s left of a small budget? The HPE MSA 1060 Storage brings affordable flash storage down to the most price sensitive customers. Designed to meet entry-level storage requirements, the HPE MSA 1060 Storage is a good fit for budget constrained customers. With one of the lowest entry price points in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Storage portfolio and field-proven HPE ProLiant compatibility, the HPE MSA 1060 Storage is the platform of choice for smaller IT workloads. The HPE MSA 1060 Storage features 10GBASE-T iSCSI, Fibre Channel and SAS host interface connectivity at previously unattainable entry price points. The MSA 1060 allows users to take advantage of the latest storage technologies while also providing a balance between performance and budge
What’s New New HPE MSA 1060
- 6th Gen MSA storage architecture with new HW and SW features including Tiering 2.0, RAID protection scheme (MSA DP+), a new web interface, and data management through a new RESTful interface.
- Improved array performance that provides more IOPS, more bandwidth and expanded backend connectivity.
- Up to 55% increase1 on IOPS, and up to 100% improvement on sequential throughput vs MSA Gen5 (depending on host protocol).
- New disk group type (MSA DP+) that increases availability, dramatically decreases RAID rebuild times, improves performance, simplifies setup and provides more granular expansion of disk pools.
Accelerate Applications Affordably
- The HPE MSA 1060 Storage is capable of delivering over 150,000 IOPS for affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses and deployments.
- The MSA 1060 platform delivers allows users to define and deploy hybrid or flash configurations from day one and grow as needs change.
MSA’s ‘Set and Forget’ Data Services does not Require a Dedicated Storage Administrator to Manage
- The HPE MSA 1060 Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, even for an IT generalist. Administrators will find the MSA 1060’s new Storage Management Utility intuitive and easy to navigate.
- HPE MSA’s automated tiering engine dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to, insuring the hottest data will be moved to the fastest media automatically and in real-time.
Leverage Data Protection Features to Keep your Business Running in the Event of a Disaster
- The HPE MSA 1060 Storage delivers virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
- Remote replication via Fibre Channel (FC) or iSCSI facilitates affordable disaster recovery solution.
Flexible, Modular Architecture that Facilitates Growth into the Future
- The HPE MSA1060 Storage supports a combination of 3.5 inch LFF and 2.5 inch SFF base enclosures to a maximum of 3 (4 including base system) enclosures.
- Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, Enterprise SAS HDDs or Midline SAS HDDs.
HPE MSA 1060 Spefications
- Storage Capacity : 368 TB
- Storage Expansion : 24 drive bay SFF disk enclosure or 12 drive bay LFF disk enclosure
- Host Interface : 4-ports 10GBaseT iSCSI
- Storage Controller : (2) HPE MSA 1060 10GBaseT iSCSI Storage controllers
- SAN Backup Support : Yes
- Storage Mirroring Support : Yes
- Insight Manager Support : No
- Compatible Operating Systems : Windows Server 2019 Windows Server 2016 VMWare vSphere 6.7 Red Hat Linux 8 SuSE SLES 15
- Clustering Support : No
- Form Factor : 2U
- Warranty Standard Statement : Three-year limited warranty, parts exchange next business day delivery. Disk enclosures, hard drives, and options for the HPE MSA 1060 carry their own warranty.
- Energy Efficiency Compliance : Energy Star Compliant
- Detailed Product Description : HPE MSA 1060 Small Form Factor chassis with (2) 4-port 10GBaseT iSCSI Controllers
- Weight (imperial) : 11 lb
- Weight (metric) : 5 kg
- Product Dimensions (imperial) : 3.5 x 17.5 x 20.0 in
- Product Dimensions (metric) : 8.9 x 44.5 x 50.8 cm