Dell P Series P2421 24″ Monitor
Dell P Series P2421 24″ Monitor
Dell 24-inch Professional Monitor (P2421)
- 24″ In-Plane Switching (IPS) Panel
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- DisplayPort + HDMI + VGA + DVI Inputs
- 1920 x 1200 WUXGA Resolution @ 60 Hz
- 1000:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- 300 cd/m² Brightness
- 178°/178° Viewing Angles
- 8 / 5 ms Response Time (GtG / Overdrive)
- 16.7 Million Colors
- Built-In USB Hub
- Adjustable Height, Tilt, Pivot & Swivel
- 3 Years Advance Exchange, NBD
Dell 24 Monitor: P2421
See the whole picture
See more and scroll less with 11% more screen real estate on a tall 24”, 16:10 WUXGA monitor.
- View it right: With a 16:10 aspect ratio, you can enjoy uninterrupted, vertically extended views across multiple screens.
- Convenient and comfortable: HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI let you connect to any device you need while the adjustability functions give you the opportunity to tilt, swivel, pivot, and adjust the height of your monitor.
View it right
See more, scroll less: View applications with an extended vertical view on a tall 24” 16:10 1920×1200 (WUXGA) monitor which provides 11% more onscreen real estate.
Go vertical: Pivot 90 degrees and enjoy outstanding clarity from every angle with IPS technology.
Practically borderless: Work with an uninterrupted view across multiple screens with Dell’s three-sided ultrathin bezel design. And, when you use two monitors together, you can increase your productivity by up to 21%.
Easy on the eyes: Optimize eye comfort with flicker-free technology and ComfortView reducing up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions.
Convenient and comfortable
Versatile connectivity: Connect to any device you need to with HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI.
Your view, your way: Stay comfortable with the ability to tilt, swivel, pivot, and adjust the height of your monitor.
Stylish and practical: 73% of employees believe that reduced clutter and better connectivity helps with productivity. Free up valuable desk space with a thin monitor profile and compact monitor base.
Adapting made easy: Customize your workspace with VESA-compatible mounts and stands. Snap your monitor into place using the Quick Release slots behind the monitor panel for easy installation.
Environmental standards: These monitors meet the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT®, TCO, and CEL/CECP/CEC.
Eco-conscious packaging: Zero styrofoam5 and at least 25% of recycled cardboard for ease of composting/recycling.
Energy conservation: Save energy when your monitor is not in use with PowerNap6, a feature that dims or puts your monitor to sleep when it’s not in use.
Optimize and organize with Dell Display Manager
Productive at every level: Easy Arrange allows you to easily tile multiple applications across one or more screens with 38 pre-set window partitions and the ability to personalize up to five windows, giving you improved multitasking abilities.
Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
Ports & Slots:
1. Security lock slot | 2. Power connector | 3. DisplayPort | 4. HDMI port | 5. Stand lock feature | 6. DVI port | 7. VGA connector | 8. USB 3.0 upstream port | 9. USB 2.0 downstream port (2) | 10. USB 3.0 downstream ports (2)
1. Power cable
2. DP cable
3. VGA cable
4. USB upstream cable