HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 Plus 8SFF CTO Server (ICT2/66) (P05172-B21#ICT2)
HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 Plus 8SFF CTO Server (ICT2/66) | P05172-B21#ICT2
HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 Plus 2x Xeon Silver 4314 32GB MR416i 4x480SSD ICT2/64 | P05172-B21#ICT2/64
- 2x Intel Xeon-Silver 4314 2.4GHz 16-core 135W
- 32GB (2x16GB) Dual Rank x8 DDR4-3200 Registered Smart Memory
- 4x 480GB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF BC Multi Vendor SSD
- MegaRAID MR416i-a x16 Lanes 4GB Cache NVMe/SAS 12G Controller
- 96W Smart Storage Lithium-ion Battery with 145mm Cable Kit
- HPE DL38X Gen10 Plus Universal Media Bay Kit
- HPE 9.5mm SATA DVD-RW Optical Drive
- Intel I350-T4 Ethernet 1Gb 4-port BASE-T OCP3 Adapter
- 2x 800W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Kit
- HPE Gen10 2U Bezel Kit
- HPE DL38X Gen10 Plus 2U SFF Easy Install Rail Kit
- HPE Trusted Platform Module 2.0 Gen10 Plus Black Rivets Kit
- HPE iLO Advanced 1-server License with 3yr Support on iLO Licensed Features
- 3Year Warranty Onsite support with next business day response
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus Server
- The introduction of the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server highlights several new features and capabilities, such as support for 3rd generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors, PCIe Gen4, OCP 3.0 Network Adapters, and Trimodal HPE Smart Array controllers. These updates can result in improved performance and greater flexibility for handling demanding workloads.
- The key features section provides a more in-depth look at the benefits of the server, including its ability to handle demanding workloads, its comprehensive security measures, and its intelligent management automation. The server’s ability to provide real-time operational feedback and recommend fine-tuning for changing business needs, the 360-degree security view, and the automated recovery from security events make it a reliable choice for businesses.
- Additionally, the server is supported by HPE Greenlake which simplifies the procurement and deployment of the server and makes it available as a service. This allows businesses to quickly and easily adopt the server without having to worry about the upfront costs and maintenance.
- Overall, the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server is a powerful and versatile server that is well-suited for a wide range of businesses and workloads. The new features and capabilities can help businesses to improve their performance and efficiency, while the intelligent management automation and security measures provide peace of mind.
Built for Some of the Most Demanding Workloads
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server is built with foundational intelligence to transform IT with insights that enhance workload performance, placement, and efficiency, delivering better outcomes faster.
- Provide real-time operational feedback on server performance and recommendations for fine-tuning BIOS settings to customize for changing business needs.
360-degree Holistic Security
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server provides an enhanced, holistic, 360-degree view to security that begins in the manufacturing supply chain and concludes with a safeguarded, end-of-life decommissioning.
- HPE ProLiant security begins with the corruption-free manufacture of the server and auditing the integrity of every component – hardware and firmware – to provide verification that the server begins its lifecycle uncompromised through the supply chain.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide rapid detection of a security-compromised server, even to the point of not allowing it to boot, verify containment of malicious code, and protect healthy servers.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide automated recovery from a security event, including restoration of validated firmware, and facilitating recovery of operating system, application and data connections, providing the fastest path to bring a server back online and into normal operations.
- When it’s time to retire or repurpose an HPE ProLiant server, one button secure erase speeds and simplifies the complete removal of passwords, configuration settings and data, preventing inadvertent access to previously secured information.
Intelligent Management Automation
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server simplifies and automates management tasks, establishing a solid foundation for an open, hybrid cloud platform enabled by composability.
- Embedded in HPE servers, HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) is an exclusive core intelligence that monitors server status, providing the means for reporting, ongoing management, service alerting, and local or remote management to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Automation and software defined control reduces time spent on provisioning and maintenance, as well as reduces deployment times from weeks to mere days.
- HPE InfoSight for servers continually analyzes server infrastructure and applies real-world examples of hundreds of thousands of servers to predict and prevent problems before they can adversely affect business operations.
Available in an As-a-Service Experience
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server is supported by HPE GreenLake to simplify IT infrastructure management across your entire hybrid estate. With 24×7 monitoring and management, our experts do the heavy lifting to manage your environment with services built into consumption-based solutions.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides customers choice in how they acquire and consume IT beyond traditional financing and leasing, offering options that free trapped capital, accelerate infrastructure updates, and provide on-premises pay-per-use consumption with HPE GreenLake.