HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen11 EPYC 9124 P55016-B21
HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen11 EPYC 9124 P55016-B21
HPE Proliant DL365 Gen11 EPYC 9124 32GB 8SFF MR408i-o 3×2.4TB (P55016-B21)
- AMD EPYC 9124 3.0GHz 16 Core 32 Thread 64MB Cache 200W
- One processor (Support 2 CPU)
- 32GB (1x32GB) RDIMM DDR5 4800 MT/s
- HPE 1GbE 4-port OCP3 Adapter plus the choice of OCP or standup card
- HPE MR408i-o Gen11 x8 Lanes 4GB Cache OCP SPDM Storage Controller
- 8 SFF Chassis (upgradeable to 10 SFF front)
- 3x 2.4TB SAS 10K SFF BC 512e MV HDD
- 1 slot (x16) as standard (2nd Slot upgradeable)
- 2x 800W FlexSlot Platinum Hot-Plug Low Halogen Power Supply
- Default: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning, HPE OneView Standard (requires download)
- 1U Rack
- Free! POWER CORD 10A C13 (Third party)
- 3-Y TechCare Essential DL365 Gen11 HW Service (24×7)
รับสิทธิ์แลกซื้อ UPS ในราคา
- APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV 2000VA 1800W Rack (SRV2KRIRK-E) 24,000 บาท (Ex Vat)
- APC Smart-UPS C 1500VA 900W Rack (SMC1500I-2U) 23,500 บาท (Ex Vat)
รับสิทธิ์แลกซื้อ Windows Server ในราคา
- Windows Server 2022 Standard ROK (P46171-371) 33,500 บาท (Ex Vat)
|Processor core available||16 core|
|Processor cache||64 MB L3|
|Memory type||HPE DDR5 SmartMemory|
|Infrastructure management||HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) HPE iLO Advanced (require license), Compute Ops Management|
|System fan features||5 Standard Fans|
|Power supply type||2 HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply|
|Expansion slots||2, for detail descriptions refer to the QuickSpecs|
|Network controller||HPE 1GbE 4-port OCP3 Adapter plus choice of OCP or standup card|
|Storage controller||Broadcom MR408i-o Controller for HPE Gen11|
|Warranty||3/3/3: Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, and three years of on-site support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at https://www.hpe.com/support.|
|Processor name||AMD EPYC™ 9124 (16 core, 3.0 GHz, 64 MB L3, 200W)|
|Processor number||1 processor included support 2 processor|
|Processor speed||3.0 GHz|
|Included hard drives||None ship standard, 8 SFF supported|
|Optical drive type||Optional, None ship standard|
|Security||UEFI Secure Boot and Secure Start support. Intel® Software Guard Extensions (SGX) support. Immutable Silicon Root of Trust. Optional Trusted Supply Chain, iLO Security modes, TPM, Chassis Intrusion detection and Bezel Locking kits.|
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)||36.06 x 23.62 x 9.53 in|
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)||91.6 x 60 x 24.2 cm|
|Detailed product description||HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen11 server with one AMD EPYC™ 9124 processor, 32 GB memory, Broadcom MR408i-o Controller, eight small form factor drive bays and one 800W power supply|
|DIMM capacity||32 GB|
- Powered by the 4th Generation AMD EPYC™ Processors with 5nm technology that supports up to 128 cores at 400W, 384 MB of L3 cache, and 24 DIMMs for DDR5 memory up to 4800 MT/s.
- 12 DIMM channels per processor for up to 6 TB total DDR5 memory with increased memory bandwidth and performance, and lower power requirements.
- Advanced data transfer rates and higher network speeds from the PCIe Gen5 serial expansion bus, with up to 2×16 PCIe Gen5 and two OCP slots.
- Includes HPE Integrated Lights-Out 6 (iLO 6) server management software that enables you to securely configure, monitor, and update your HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers seamlessly from anywhere.
- EDSFF drive support for higher density and performance options.
Intuitive Cloud Operating Experience: Simple, Self-service, and Automated
HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen11 servers are engineered for your hybrid world. The HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers simplify the way you control your business’s compute—from edge to cloud—with a cloud operating experience.
Transform business operations and pivot your team from reactive to proactive with global visibility and insight through a self-service console.
Automate tasks for efficiency in deployment and instant scalability for seamless, simplified support and lifecycle management, reducing tasks and shortening maintenance windows.
These experiences are engineered and built into all HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers, whether purchased as physical servers or consumed as-a-service using HPE GreenLake as your compute and storage demands grow.
Simplify and secure server management from edge to cloud with HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management. HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management is an as-a-service compute management experience that delivers greater simplicity, agility, and speed across your entire compute landscape, globally.
Trusted Security by Design: Uncompromising, Fundamental, and Protected
The HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen11 server is tied into the silicon root of trust and the AMD Secure Processor, a dedicated security processor embedded in the AMD EPYC system on a chip (SoC), to manage secure boot, memory encryption, and secure virtualization.
HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers use the silicon root of trust to anchor the firmware of an HPE ASIC, creating an immutable fingerprint for the AMD Secure Processor that must be matched exactly before the server will boot. This helps ensure malicious code is contained and healthy servers are protected.
HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers continuously protect healthy servers at the edge by providing rapid detection of security-compromised servers, even to the point of not allowing them to boot if it identifies and contains malicious code, with IDevID certificates installed by default.
HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers provide automated recovery from a security event, including restoration of validated firmware, and facilitating recovery of the operating system, application, and data connections, providing a fast path to bring a server back online and into normal operations.
From silicon to software, from factory to cloud, and from generation to generation, HPE ProLiant Gen11 is engineered with a fundamental security approach to defend against increasingly complex threats through an uncompromising commitment to constant security advancements that are built into our DNA.
Customized Performance for your Workloads: Accelerated, Open, and Efficient
Harness major computer performance. The HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen11 server is powered by the 4th Generation AMD EPYC™ Processors with next-generation 5nm technology that supports up to 128 cores, 400W, and 384 MB of L3 cache.
Advanced data transfer rates and higher network speeds from the PCIe Gen5 serial expansion bus, with up to 2×16 PCIe Gen5 and two OCP slots, improve I/O throughput and reduce latency.
12 DIMM channels per processor for up to 6 TB total DDR5 memory with increased memory bandwidth and performance, and lower power requirements.
Supports up to 2 GPUs for increased performance.
Provide real-time operational feedback on server performance plus recommendations for fine-tuning BIOS settings to customize for changing business needs.
AMD EPYC™ is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.