HPE MSA 2060 16GB FC SFF Storage (R0Q74A)
- 24 Drive Bay SFF 2U Base Storage Systems
- Dual Hot-Swappable Active/Active Controllers
- 4 Host Ports per controller, 8 Host Ports Per Array
- 6 x HPE MSA 2.4TB SAS 10K SFF M2 HDD
- HPE MSA 16Gb Short Wave Fibre Channel SFP+ 4-pack Transceiver
- HPE 3 Year Tech Care Essential MSA 2060 Storage Service
HPE MSA 2060 Overview
The HPE MSA 2060 is a flash-ready hybrid storage system designed to deliver hands-free, affordable application acceleration for small and remote office deployments. Don’t let the low cost fool you. It gives you the combination of simplicity, flexibility, and advanced features you may not expect in an entry-priced array.
Start small and scale as needed with any combination of solid state drives (SSDs), high-performance Enterprise SAS HDDs, or lower-cost Midline SAS HDDs. With the ability to deliver 325,000 IOPS, the new MSA 2060 is up to 45% faster than its prior generation with ample horsepower for even the most demanding workloads.
What’s New New HPE MSA 2060
- New 6th Gen MSA storage architecture with new HW and SW features including Tiering 2.0, RAID protection scheme (MSA DP+), a new web interface, and data management through a new RESTful interface.
- Improved array performance that provides more IOPS, more bandwidth and expanded backend connectivity.
- Up to 45% increase1 on IOPS, and up to 60% improvement on sequential throughput vs MSA Gen5 (depending on host protocol).
- New disk group type (MSA DP+) that increases availability, dramatically decreases RAID rebuild times, improves performance, simplifies setup and provides more granular expansion of disk pools.
Accelerate Applications Affordably
The HPE MSA 2060 is capable of delivering over 325,000 IOPS for affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses.
The MSA 2060 allows users to define and deploy hybrid or flash storage configurations day one and grow as their needs change.
MSA’s ‘Set and Forget’ Data Services does not Require a Dedicated Storage Administrator to Manage
The HPE MSA 2060 Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, even for an IT generalist. Administrators will find the MSA 2060’s new Storage Management Utility intuitive and easy to navigate.
MSA’s automated tiering engine dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to, insuring the hottest data will be moved to the fastest media automatically and in real-time.
Leverage Data Protection Features to Keep your Business Running in the Event of a Disaster
The HPE MSA 2060 Storage delivers virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
Remote replication via Fibre Channel (FC) or iSCSI facilitates affordable disaster recovery solution.
Encrypted SSDs and HDDs with local key management can be deployed to deliver a secure, encrypted hybrid flash array.
Flexible, Modular Architecture that Facilitates Growth into the Future
The HPE MSA 2060 Storage supports a mixture of 3.5 inch LFF and 2.5 inch SFF expansion enclosures for a maximum of 9 (10 including base system) enclosures.
Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, Enterprise SAS or MidLine SAS HDDs.
HPE MSA 2060 Spefications
- Drive : 240 SFF SAS drives
- Storage Capacity : 921 TB (AFA)
- Storage Expansion : 24 drive bay SFF disk enclosure or 12 drive bay LFF disk enclosure
- Host Interface : 8-ports 16Gb FC
- Storage Controller : (2) HPE MSA 2060 16Gb FC SFF Storage controllers
- SAN Backup Support :Yes
- Storage Mirroring Support : Yes
- Insight Manager Support : No
- Compatible Operating Systems : Windows Server 2019 Windows Server 2016 VMWare vSphere 6.7 Red Hat Linux 8 SuSE SLES 15
- Clustering Support : No
- Form Factor : 2U
- Warranty Standard Statement : Three-year limited warranty, parts exchange next business day delivery. Disk enclosures, hard drives and Options for the HPE MSA 2060 carry their own warranty.
- Energy Efficiency Compliance : Energy Star Compliant
- Detailed Product Description : HPE MSA 2060 Small Form Factor chassis with (2) 4-port 16Gb Fibre Channel Controllers
- Weight (imperial) : 11 lb
- Weight (metric) : 5 kg
- Product Dimensions (imperial) : 3.5 x 17.5 x 20.0 in
- Product Dimensions (metric) : 8.9 x 44.5 x 50.8 cm