HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus E-2314 (2x4TB Hot-Plug) | P44720-371
HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus E-2314 | P44720-371
HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus E-2314(2x4TB Hot-Plug) | P44720-371
- Intel Xeon E-2314 (2.8GHz, 4 Cores, 8MB Cache)
- 1 x 16 GB UDIMM DDR4 3200 MT/s
- 2 x HPE 4TB SATA 7.2K LFF LP MV HDD
- Embedded 1Gb 2-Port Ethernet Adapter
- Embedded Intel VROC SATA (Software RAID)
- 4 LFF HDD Bays (Hot Plug)
- 350W ATX Power Supply (Non Redundant)
- HPE 3 Year Tech Care Essential ML30 Gen10 Plus Service (24×7 and 4hr response)
- Note : No Optical Disk Drive, No Keyboard and Mouse, No OS
รับสิทธิ์แลกซื้อ UPS ในราคา
- APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV 1000VA 900W (SRV1KI-E) 11,000 บาท (Ex Vat)
- APC Smart-UPS C 1000VA 600W (SMC1000IC) 17,000 บาท (Ex Vat)
รับสิทธิ์แลกซื้อ Windows Server ในราคา
- Windows Server 2019 Essential ROK (P11070-B21) 13,000 บาท (Ex Vat)
- Windows Server 2019 Standard ROK (P11058-B21) 29,500 บาท (Ex Vat)
- Windows Server 2022 Standard ROK (P46171-371) 32,500 บาท (Ex Vat)
HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus Server
HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus Key Features
Powerful Yet Affordable Server for Your Daily Office Workloads
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server is powered by up to 8 cores Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 128 GB 3200 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivering abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
An onboard M.2 slot with NVMe/SATA SSD support delivers outstanding speed for a boot drive.
An optional dedicated HPE iLO port allows you to dedicate more bandwidth to network functions and achieve higher network speeds.
The embedded Intel VROC SATA software RAID ships standard, and the HPE Smart Array essentials and performance controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12Gbps controller best suited to your environment.
A Variety of Enterprise-Class Features to Achieve Business Growth with Low TCO
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server offers flexibility in different storage needs. With a choice of 4 Large Form Factor (LFF) non-hot-plug, hot-plug, or 8 Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-plug drive options, you can find a right fit for your growing business.
Error-correcting code (ECC) memory protects business from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server offers a complete set of embedded HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO 5) management features. Includes HPE iLO with Agentless Management, Active Health System, and Intelligent Provisioning.
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus protects your business with innovations in firmware protection, malware detection, and firmware recovery — right down to the silicon.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server operating system boots. Runtime firmware validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, checks the server firmware every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known-good state or to factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Intelligent Management Automation
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server simplifies and automates management tasks, establishing a solid foundation for a hybrid cloud platform enabled by automation.
Embedded in HPE servers, HPE Integrated Lights-Out(iLO) is an exclusive core intelligence that monitors server status, providing the means for reporting, ongoing management, service alerting, and local or remote management to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Automation and software-defined control reduces time spent on provisioning and maintenance, as well as reduces deployment times.